How do I access diagnostic information on my Message Server or RazorGate appliance?
Diagnostic information can be obtained either through the Administration Suite or command-line interface (CLI).
Using the Administration Suite
System diagnostic information available through the Administration Suite's includes the following:
- Under System:
- The Services page - Provides status information on which services are enabled and running on your appliance (for example, WebMail, Calendar, NDMP, etc.).
- The Updates page - Provides information on the current software version running on your appliance, installed updates, and available updates.
- Under Monitoring:
- The Storage page - Provides status information on disks and the RAID arrays.
- The Health Monitor page - Provides status information on hardware components.
- The Alerts page - Provides status on system alerts.
- Under Logs/Reports:
- The Mail logs - Provides statistical information on incoming and outgoing mail.
- The Logins log - Provides information on logins and logouts.
- The System log - Provides information on system events.
- The Security log - Provides information on antivirus, antispam, and content filtering activity.
- The Commands log - Provides information on what commands have be executed on the appliance.
- The Folders log - Provides information on folders.
- The User Audit Trail and Admin Audit Trail - Provides reports on all activity on a per user basis.
- The Performance Graphs - Provides information on SMTP, mail, POP/IMAP, WebMail, antispam, disk, network, CPU, and miscellaneous activity.
For more information on any of the above, click on the Help link provided on each of the Administration Suite and see the Mirapoint Message Server Administrator's Guide or Mirapoint RazorGate Administrator's Guide.
Using the CLI
System diagnostic information may be obtained through the CLI by using the following commands:
- Stat Get
For more information on any of these commands, see the Mirapoint Administration Protocol Reference