How do I get the ISO of MOS releases, in order to prepare a bootable disc?
The ISO of the latest release and currently supported MOS 4.x releases can be downloaded from our FTP server. The URL is structured as follows:
- x is the minor release version, and
- y is the patch level, and
- RELTYPE is either GA (for General Availability) or FCS (First Customer Shipment)
- MOS 4.3.4-GA Release: ftp://ftp.mirapoint.com/pub/iso/4.3.4-GA.iso
- MOS 4.3.2-FCS Release: ftp://ftp.mirapoint.com/pub/iso/4.3.2-FCS.iso
- MOS 4.1.10-GA Release: ftp://ftp.mirapoint.com/pub/iso/4.1.10-GA.iso
NOTE: Mirapoint recommends installing the latest MOS release and following the upgrade/re-installation steps.