How do I generate diagnostic information about the Message Server or RazorGate appliance?
Diagnostic information can be obtained either through the Administration Suite or command-line interface (CLI). For more information, see Accessing System Diagnostic Information.
Generating Diagnostic Information
Use the following procedure to generate diagnostic information:
1. Using a web browser, go to the following URL:
Where hostname is the domain name/IP address of your appliance.
2. At the Multifunction Diagnostic Login, log in as an Administrator.
3. Click the Collect Diagnostic Data link in the left menu.
4. Select the appropriate Diagnostic Level (3 or 4), as requested by Mirapoint Technical Support, from the drop-down menu.
5. Select on of the following transfer methods:
- FTP upload to (This is the preferred method.)
- Email to
- Download to browser
Large files are best uploaded to Mirapoint via FTP.
6. Click Transfer Diagnostic Data.
Check your appliance's SMTP logs to verify that the file transfer was successfully completed, if necessary.