How do I set up Sendmail to work with my RazorSafe appliance?
You must configure send mail to use journaling and message retention. Sendmail does not have message retention enabled by default. In order to enable message retention, complete the following steps:
1. Add a msgidruleset.m4 file to the /usr/share/sendmail-cf/feature directory.
2. At the bottom of the msgidruleset.m4 file, specify the user to be the catch-all for all messages. For example, replace razorsafe (before the at-sign (@)) with the username:
Mcopymail, P=/usr/lib/sendmail, F=mDFMuXA, S=11/31, R=21, E=\r\n, L=990,
A=/usr/lib/sendmail -oi razorsafe@$j.NOCOPY $u
3. Add the following line before the Mailers at the bottom of the sendmail.mc file (located in the /etc/mail/ directory):
4. Type the following command:
m4 sendmail.mc > sendmail.cf
This command uses the information in the sendmail.mc file to generate the sendmail.cf file.
5. Restart the Sendmail service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.