WebClient can sometimes display an incorrect amount of emails when compared to the emails present on the storage of the server.
- Make sure that the missing emails in WebClient are present in the physical folder of the user on the file system of your server.
- This fix is only applicable to the WebClient and will not have an effect on IMAP or POP3 clients.
- This guide is designed for administrators which have access to the installation folder of IceWarp.
Setup of the tool.
- First of all download the attached file and export the WCCM folder
- Upload the exported WCCM folder to the HTML folder in your IceWarp installation path. I will choose Windows installation but the file structure for Linux is the same.
- After the upload, you will be able to access the WCCM tool from your web browser by typing your hostname just like you would access your webmail normally and you will add /wccm/main.php after your hostname. For example, your.hostname.com/wccm/main.php and you will be presented by the WCCM tool.
- Now you can type the whole email address of the user with issues with displaying the emails correctly in webmail. After that, you are able to delete a cache of the particular folder with issues by the "Del" button or the whole WebClient cache of the user by the "Erase Cache".
- After the deletion of the cache, the user can access the webmail. However, If the folder contains a very large amount of emails the webmail might not show all emails right away and it will take some time to calculate the cache again.
After completing the steps, please make sure to delete the WCCM folder from the HTML folder in the IceWarp installation folder.