1. Download the CalDav Synchronizer from its webpage.
2. Open downloaded ZIP archive and run setup.exe. Follow the instruction in the installer.
3. Open Outlook after successful installation and follow the new tab on ribbon that should be visible. Click on Synchronization Profiles.
4. Click on the ➕ icon, then select Generic CalDAV/CardDAV.
5. Enter the name of the profile and select folder, where you would like to find your synced items – recommended is Calendar or Contacts based on what will be synced.
6. Please head back to your browser to get a DAV URL. Enter this address to access WebDav, which will be by this pattern: https://yourhostna.me/webdav/. If it doesn’t work, please check it in IceWarp Remote Console: System > Services > SmartDiscover. It can be also checked in WebAdmin; open hamburger menu, and click on API Console. Search for c_gw_webdavurl.
7. Login with user credentials, select the user and then select for example Calendar or Contacts, depending on what you want to sync. Then copy the URL, which will look similar to this pattern: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/Calendar
8. Paste the URL into DAV URL field, then rewrite again username, password and email address of the user. Click on Test or discover settings. If more calendars available, it will allow you to select which resource do you want.
9. Click on Synchronize now and check if calendar/contacts etc. are synced. If you don’t see anything, it’s good practice to try create a sample testing event/contact in Webclient and manually synchronize again.
Article is closed for comments.