To make IceWarp WebDocuments work flawlessly, you need to make sure that you have addressed the following points:
- The latest version of Google Chrome should be installed
- UDP communication must be open
- PORTS 443 TCP and 10000 UDP need to be open
- These IP addresses must be allowed: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
- The IceWarp server must have a valid SSL certificate
- The IceWarp SmartDiscover hostname [from the Admin Console > System > Services tab] must be resolvable by public DNS servers.