Are you interested to see attendees' availability in the calendar when planning an event?
Free/Busy is the option to help you achieve that.
How it works in WebClient
1. Log into your WebClient, navigate to Calendar and create an event
2. Specify when is the meeting going to happen and invite someone to attend
3. Once you enter the attendee's name, by looking at the right-hand side of this window, you will see if the attendee is free or busy (if you see any records there, the attendee is considered to be busy)
How it works in Microsoft Outlook
1. Make sure you have installed our addon for Outlook called Outlook Sync first
2. Click on the Free/Busy options button in calendar settings in Microsoft Outlook (see below)
3. Enter the following string under "Search location" in the following format. Replace only our server address "x1sola.onice.io" with yours and make sure "Publish at location" remains unchecked (see below).
4. In the next step go ahead and create and event where you invite an atendee via the Appointment menu "Invite Attendees". Once you enter the attendees email, you should see his availability under the tab "Scheduling Assistant" (see below).
IceWarp is showing only the first 30 days of information by default. Should you want to extend this value, modify the index.html under "IceWarp/HTML/Freebusy".
Look for the following line in the file and set the number of days you desire to see.
'$to = $from + 30'
More information about Free/Busy options is available on Microsoft site under KB291621.