Not sure 100% if it has to do with the latest release Deep Castle 1 but rules were working fine previously.
After the update client rules are not working anymore. Basically WebClient users and also Outlook Sync Client are reporting the same issue. What is odd for some users for some of the 10-20 existent rules maybe 1-2 are still functioning and the rest no.
We are using simple rules. (for example: Where Subject: and Where To: Move to:)
What we tried so far is deleting/recreating rules. We also used different strategies when created the new rules and no matter what simple options are used in Rules - they are not taking effect. This problem is for two weeks and no advised received from the Online Support Team. Hopefully we get more help via Community.
Please sign in to leave a comment.