For the first time, IceWarp invites you to try out the latest version of Outlook Sync 12.2 before we release it to the public.
Take part in improving our products by testing our pre-release versions. You will have a unique opportunity to be among the first to see what's new, what has changed, and what has improved.
We recommend installing this version on non-production servers only.
Should you be interested in trying out this version, please contact us at our support page.
• Fixed incorrect usage of meeting status in the calendar
• Fixed incorrect set of recipient's tracking status
• Improvements in IceWarpUtils library code
• Fixed silent SmartDiscover failure
• Improved debug log – implemented logging to memory while rotating the logs
• Fixed syncing of “Tentative flag” (an invitation that wasn’t accepted yet) in the meeting status
• Fixed messages vanishing when moved into Archive folders
• Updated Outlook Redemption library to its latest version
• Fixed the exception error issue while loading the addon
• Fixed authentication to read Autodiscover in domains using Single sign-on (SSO)
• Fixed the manual configuration of Outlook profile failure via Profile Manager
• Fixed issue with synchronizing only the first 100 contacts in GAL
• Fixed detection of the latest Microsoft Outlook 2019
• Fixed termination of Profile Manager with Single sign-on parameter after an activation
• Fixed a request for a password in Outlook profile with Single sign-on parameter
• Fixed username in Single sign-on setup not verifying against Autodiscover/domain on the server
• Fixed an issue with “License folder permissions - Insufficient rights” error when installing Outlook Sync with user rights
• Fixed multiple simultaneous Outlook Sync installations resulting in a crash
• Added registry check for Autodiscover
• Fixed an incorrect Outlook Sync version check dialogue
• Fixed the SMTP values in Outlook Sync profiles
• Fixed DNS queries in SmartDiscover making UI non-responsible during the setup
• Fixed an error message "This machine has no Microsoft Outlook installed. Please contact your administrator." while trying to uninstall Outlook Sync after the Microsoft Office uninstall
Please sign in to leave a comment.