* WebAdmin - Fixed greyed dropdown list for Members source in WebAmin while edit via API console was possible
* WebAdmin - Improvement of position of column "Usage" in the WebAdmin
* Server - Fixed possible issue with first connection via Administration Console using hostname after IceWarp server is updated.
* Server - Fixed an issue with Sophos being able to start correctly out of the box on Windows Server after a fresh install
* Server - Fixed a graphical glitch in the TeamChat notification email template about sharing a file which showed %%origin%% instead of the TeamChat room name
* Server - Optimalisation of XMPP and WS communication, where sessions might have been disconnected sooner than expected
* Server - Performance improvement, deadlock prevention in "TACCOUNTLISTDOMAIN__QUICKREFRESHCACHE"
* Server - Fixed an issue with perpetual of Directory Cache for accounts with 3-level folder hierarchy
* Server - Fixed an issue with password expiration not working properly while having user folder on NFS mount, where updating of passchg.dat timestamp done via file open/close approach did result in a no-op on NFS
* Server - Fixed an issue where icewarpd could have killed non-relevant processes, which could lead to a closing terminal session (in a small number of cases)
* Server - Added support for an empty tag in the XMPP archive
* Server - Improvement of automatic renewal of Let's Encrypt certificates on load-balanced setup with 1 master and 2 slaves
* Server - Fixed an issue with truncating the domains config file by SMTP on a load-balanced environment, where the file could have been cut to a lower size
* Server - Fixed an issue with processing timezones on MacOS IceWarp Desktop Client 9 vs Webmail.
* Server - Fixed an issue when the message sent to a mailing list could get stuck when options "Message > Set recipient to To: header" and "Options > Personalized mailing list - variable fields" have been enabled at the same time
* Server - Fixed an issue where the 'the check empty' regex pattern led to a false positive if the header value was just an email address
* Server - Fixed an issue when contact created with the phone number in a webclient is shown twice in the IceWarp Desktop Client
* Server - Fixed an issue with connection to a conference when Webclient URL differs
* Server - Fixed an issue with the possibility to sign in to WebAdmin as a different user via a specific URL while the user connected from the same browser tab the administrator was using before
Exchange Active Sync
* ActiveSync - Reworked visualisation of all-day invitation while using 3rd party mobile clients
* ActiveSync - Rework of ping process, while Status 8 was returned for the whole Ping while one folder had a problem with GetEventInfo
Supported systems: Window Server (2012 R2 or newer), CentOS (7.0/7.5/8.1)
Supported desktop applications: Outlook Sync (13.0.2 or newer), IceWarp Desktop Client (8.0 or newer), TeamChat for Desktop (13.0.2 or newer), FileSync (13.0.2 or newer)
Supported mobile applications: TeamChat Mobile (2.2 or newer), IceChat Mobile (13.0.2 or newer), Authenticator (1.0.3 or newer)
Post is closed for comments.