This error occurs when Icewarp Email Server is trying to read or write to a disk and fails.
SYSTEM [00007F1EF4E05700] 12:00:00 MDA *** <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> 1 4227 00:00:00 ERROR 202006131200000001
SYSTEM [00007F1EF4E05700] 12:00:00 MDA 451 4.3.5 Requested action aborted: local error processing
The most probable causes of this problem are listed below:
- The directories set in the System -> Storage -> Directories tab do not exist
- The Icewarp Service does not have the correct access permissions to the above directories
- A disk drive is full
- User's inbox does not exist
- Your disk is somehow corrupted
- A user is very close to exceeding the mailbox size limit and he/she tries to send a message via WebMail and save such message to the Sent folder.