We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the issue with Outlook Sync 12.2.1, running on Windows 7 and Outlook 2010. We are currently working on a fix.
In the meanwhile, please use the following workaround to fix the issue:
1. you should back up the registry
2. you should download the installer manually and install
3.1 if Sync is installed per user apply "Workaround_sync_un_del.reg"
3.2 if Sync is installed per machine apply "Workaround_sync_un_del_all.reg"
4. Run Sync installation and install it to the SAME location as it was (to avoid duplicity - remember - there's no uninstall section after reg file applying).
5. you shouldn't create a new profile during installation if you want to use current (from an older version).
- Uninstall Current Outlook Sync
- Download and install the new one.